If we could describe 2015 in one word it would be: transformation. We have introduced a new approach to customer success and already have seen the benefits of this new way to do business. Here’s a quick look at all the great changes and announcements we made in 2015.
- WISE: Wildly Insane Service Experience. Although we have always provided superior service, we decided to finally coin the phrase. Our mission is to provide WISE to all of our customers, every time.
- President’s Access: Last year, we decided that all customers should have access to our executives 24/7. A pretty big promise, but so worth it.
- Lifetime Return Policy: We don’t make the return process difficult for our customers. Any item, any time can be return for the lifetime of the account. Assembled furniture and print services are the only exclusions.
- Customer Success: We changed our customer service team name to customer success.
- #WISEtips: Have you checked out our social media pages lately? Last year we put a lot of focus on providing great tips and resources for our customers there. Follow our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages for #WISEtips, #WISEreminders, and more.
- New Print Shop: We have expanded our print capabilities to serve our customers even better. With the addition of digital equipment, we can now service customers with short run print on demand needs. This will also allow us to help our customers with critical time deadlines.
- Our Wildly Insane Goal: We plan to double our sales by March of 2017. When we reach our goal we will be taking our entire team along with their plus one’s to the Bahamas.
Thank you for being a part of our journey last year. We can’t wait to see what happens in 2016.