IQ TOTAL SOURCE LLC
Effective Date: 10/10/2019
1) Personal Information. “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies the User as an individual. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share, and protect, User’s Personal Information, and choices you have regarding your Personal Information.
2) Categories of Personal Information Users Provide or IQ Collects. IQ collects the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information Users Provide Us Directly. IQ collects personally identifiable and transactional information (purchase-related history) which Users provide to IQ directly, for example, in connection with a purchase, a promotion, or application for a membership program.
- Information IQ Receives from Other Parties. IQ may combine the information it receives from Users with information it receives from other sources.
3) Children. IQ’s Site is intended for a general audience and is not directed toward children. IQ does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
4) How Does IQ Use the Information It Collects. IQ may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Products & Services. IQ may use Personal Information to process and fulfill orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to administer credit card programs, to customize User’s experience, to identify User preferences, and to provide User services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising. IQ may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving User interest-based advertising.
- Other Uses. IQ may use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
5) How IQ May Share Personal Information. IQ may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Third-Party Service Providers: To process transactions or provide services on IQ’s behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services and/or website analytics.
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify Users of offers for products or services that may be of interest. IQ does not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of IQ and/or its assets.
6) User Choices Regarding Personal Information.
- To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Personal Information:
- Marketing Emails and Texts. Users can stop promotional emails from IQ by using the “unsubscribe” link on promotional emails. If a specific “unsubscribe” link is not available, Users my request to be removed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Users can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages. Alternatively, Users may contact IQ with a request at email@example.com.
- Interest Based Advertising. IQ may support interest based advertising efforts by third parties. Industry groups such as the Digital Advertising Alliance, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance if Users are located in the European Union, have developed services to help User manage internet based advertising preferences.
- Website Analytics. Users can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets Users tell certain websites that they do not want their online activities tracked. IQ’s Site does not have this functionality
- To Change or Correct Personal Information. At any time, Users can request access to their personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about the User. Users may contact IQ with a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent unauthorized changes, IQ may ask for certain information to verify a User’s identity before processing such requests. Although IQ will do its best to make the requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements) it may be unable to do so completely.
7) How IQ Protects Your Personal Information. IQ employs technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information of Users and requires third parties with whom it works to do the same. However, IQ cannot guarantee that User information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password. If you think the Personal Information you provided to IQ has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on IQ’s Site using your Personal Information, please contact us immediately. Please note that IQ’s Site may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by third parties. These properties, which IQ does not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements.
8) Specific Disclosures.
California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84 California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact IQ at email@example.com.
Nevada Residents. Under Nevada SB 220, Nevada residents may submit an opt-out request regarding the sale of their Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected through a website or online service. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact IQ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents Outside of the United States. IQ and any affiliated companies are based in the U.S. and the information IQ and its service providers collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Site from outside of the U.S., please be aware that information collected through the Site may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. Data protection laws in the U.S. may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of the services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information, including Personal Information, in the U.S. as set forth in this Privacy Statement.